Thursday, April 8, 2010

congratulations and i love you!

First things first... Congratulations to my parents for makin it 30 years!!! you are amazing!! and such an inspiration! i love you and am so happy for you and thankful for all that you do for me.
The next thing is... i've had a rough week and not sure why. Got in a funk at the begining of the week... got in a I can't muster up the energy to care kind of attitude...That being said I do however realize i have amazing friends and family! and i don't know what i'd do without those of you who have stood by me through everything! the ones i've known for a long time and those that i've known a short time all are a part of my heart! i'm so thankful for all the people that have touched my life and in so many ways...and i couldn't ask for better! :)

No comments: