Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas


I am finally getting into the Christmas spirit and want to remind everyone that Christmas isn't about the gifts you get but the one's you give, it's about the people you love being around and being happy with what life hands you, even when it's hard. I am having a little bit of a difficult time this year with a big piece missing and not having to buy beer as a gift. :) C i misss you every day. The bonus is i get my mar mar for a whole month so maybe i'll at least see her for a few days ;) When my mom told me part of my christmas was marli's plane ride i couldn't think of anything i wanted more. I am so glad to have wonderful people and friends around me this time of year. And even on my weakest days i'm getting stronger. Thank you to all the people that make my life wonderful.

No comments: